Thursday 20 November 2008

Worst 'Mojo' Ever

Metallica! Grace Jones! Mellencamp! A 'free' CD of some people covering Leonard Cohen! I mean, whatever, I'm sure Grace Jones did some good stuff, and I know Metallica are menna be like a big deal if you're intothatsortofthing, and John Cougar Mellencamp..well, I don't know anything about him to be honest, but I'm sure he has his fans...still, this has gotta be the luh-amest Mojo cover in the magazine's history. These 'Covered' CDs they keep going with. Who needs 'em? Who is sat at home listening to a Leonard Cohen record thinking "gee, this is pretty good, but imagine what a real singer like Josh Ritter could do with it?" Man. I don't even care about Leonard Cohen, I don't own a thing by him, but I'm sure the dude doesn't deserve Katie Melua et al trampling all over his song book.

No comments: